We are transforming the flexible workspace industry!
Valve was founded to propel forward and democratise access to the fast-growing flexible workspace industry. As work transitions to a more distributed and hybrid normal, flexible workspaces will be a key enabler of a richer, more enjoyable workplace experience for employees. We believe flexible workspaces confer huge social, lifestyle and economic benefits to all their occupiers through improved work/life balances, human-centric workplaces, greater communities, and lower occupancy costs. Valve provides vital industry infrastructure to professionalise and accelerate the flexible workspace revolution.
Your new role:
Are you energised by producing excellent work collaboratively?
Do you have a passion for development and want to grow your career?
You will have the opportunity to hone your skills by working with both flexible workspace operators and traditional real estate brokers; expanding accounts with Valve’s suite of sales & marketing technology solutions. We provide a range of SaaS solutions that enable flexible workspace operators to both automate workflows and maximise sales & marketing distribution to resellers. You will be a key asset to Valve’s engineering team by owning the DevOps function within the team.
Which skills/traits contribute to your success?
- Several years experience as a DevOps engineer with a focus on infrastructure, ideally in a SaaS Startup environment
- Strong proficiency in at least one configuration management/infrastructure as code software, Terraform highly preferred
- First hand experience leading a team and previous work experience as an engineer
- Experience with setup and maintenance of cloud environments
- A good knowledge in the field of hosting, especially regarding web servers and database administration
- Expert when it comes to monitoring/alerting and strong attention to keeping the system up and running
- Knowhow to deploy software and track down the changes which cause any problems
- Excellent skills in communication and business partnering in English
Please note that we are looking for support either in our Warsaw
office or remotely within the UK or Europe. Eligibility to work within the UK or Europe is required as well.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Training and development - first month in Valve we will invest in a training course for your specialist area with a plan for future training.
- Flexible working - we are pragmatic not dogmatic; be where you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company.
- Investment in your home working setup; we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible - your rapid success is our mutual interest.
- Budget and resource to build own department in the future
- Quarterly offsites, monthly team nights out, and annual international company events
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting company?
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionValve is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.