We are transforming the flexible workspace industry!
Valve was founded to propel forward and democratise access to the fast-growing flexible workspace industry. As work transitions to a more distributed and hybrid normal, flexible workspaces will be a key enabler of a richer, more enjoyable workplace experience for employees. We believe flexible workspaces confer huge social, lifestyle and economic benefits to all their occupiers through improved work/life balances, human-centric workplaces, greater communities, and lower occupancy costs. Valve provides vital industry infrastructure to professionalise and accelerate the flexible workspace revolution.
Your new role:
Are you a driven and passionate Customer Success Manager?
Do you thrive in a growing organisation with a growing client-base?
You will have the opportunity to work with both flexible workspace operators and traditional real estate brokers who utilise Valve’s suite of sales & marketing technology solutions. We provide a range of SaaS solutions that enable flexible workspace operators and brokers to transact more efficiently. You will provide early support to customers and lay the foundation of the customer success function providing a direct impact on the growth and success of the business.
What will keep you challenged:
- Above all, establish consultative and trusted relationships with our clients and consistently exceed their expectations
- Own the growth and development of all key accounts; be responsible for renewals/upsells
- Own all client reporting and present insights & analysis (including quarterly partner reviews)
- Own the onboarding of new clients into the company and create standard operating procedures for account management
- Anticipate client’s needs and communicate clearly and proactively with internal ops/product teams to problem solve
- Support in ongoing training initiatives, product upsells, and various client-based initiatives
Please note that we are looking for support in our London
office. Eligibility to work within the UK
is required as well.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Training and development - first month in Valve we will invest in a training course for your specialist area with a plan for future training.
- Flexible working - we are pragmatic not dogmatic, be where you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company.
- Investment in your home working setup, we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible - your rapid success is mutual interest.
- Quarterly offsites, monthly team nights out and annual international company events.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting company?
We look forward to receiving your application soon!Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionValve is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.