We are transforming the flexible workspace industry!
Valve was founded to propel forward and democratise access to the fast-growing flexible workspace industry. As work transitions to a more distributed and hybrid normal, flexible workspaces will be a key enabler of a richer, more enjoyable workplace experience for employees. We believe flexible workspaces confer huge social, lifestyle and economic benefits to all their occupiers through improved work/life balances, human-centric workplaces, greater communities, and lower occupancy costs. Valve provides vital industry infrastructure to professionalise and accelerate the flexible workspace revolution.
Your new role:
Are you a motivated, self-driven Data Operations Expert?
Do you thrive on managing the entire data operations process?
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of data operations responsibilities. Put your career in the fast-lane in a high growth SaaS business and oversee the growth & maintenance of our database of co-working/flex workspace operators. Valve’s success hinges upon having the most comprehensive, thorough database in the coworking/flex industry and it will be your job to own this database in the US.
Which skills/traits contribute to your success?
- 2-3+ years of professional experience; ideally exposed to fast-paced, early-stage environments
- Research and/or data ops experience (data entry, hygiene, maintenance, onboarding)
- Experience being held to accountable to quantitative targets, and reporting upwards
- Proficient in: Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, BI tooling (e.g Tableau), SQL (ideal but not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please note that we are looking for support in our New York
office. Eligibility to work within the US
is required as well.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive salary & equity package (take out for roles below Senior)
- Training and development - first month in Valve we will invest in a training course for your specialist area with a plan for future training.
- Flexible working - we are pragmatic not dogmatic, be where you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company.
- Investment in your home working setup, we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible - your rapid success is mutual interest.
- Quarterly off-sites, monthly team nights out and annual international company events.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting company?
We look forward to receiving your application soon!Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionValve is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.