We are transforming the flexible workspace industry!
Valve was founded to propel forward and democratise access to the fast-growing flexible workspace industry. As work transitions to a more distributed and hybrid normal, flexible workspaces will be a key enabler of a richer, more enjoyable workplace experience for employees. We believe flexible workspaces confer huge social, lifestyle and economic benefits to all their occupiers through improved work/life balances, human-centric workplaces, greater communities, and lower occupancy costs. Valve provides vital industry infrastructure to professionalise and accelerate the flexible workspace revolution.
Your new role:
Are you a passionate, self-motivated Sales Professional?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
You will have the opportunity to hone your skills by working with both flexible workspace operators and traditional real estate brokers; selling Valve’s suite of sales & marketing technology solutions. We provide a range of SaaS solutions that enable flexible workspace operators to both automate workflow and maximise sales & marketing distribution to resellers. You will be a key asset to Valve’s early go-to-market efforts by building a Client base from the ground up.
Which skills/traits contribute to your success?
- Drive, organization, and determination to rise through the ranks of a sales business
- 1-3 years experience in a sales role of any kind
- A proven track record in owning and exceeding targets (professional or personal)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in technology or coworking/flex is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in our New York office. Eligibility to work within the US is required as well.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive salary & commission package
- Training and development - first month in Valve we will invest in a training course for your specialist area with a plan for future training.
- Flexible working - we are pragmatic not dogmatic, be where you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company.
- Investment in your home working setup, we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible - your rapid success is mutual interest.
- Quarterly off-sites, monthly team nights out and annual international company events.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting company?
We look forward to receiving your application soon!Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionValve is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.