We are transforming the flexible workspace industry!
Valve was founded to propel forward and democratise access to the fast-growing flexible workspace industry. As work transitions to a more distributed and hybrid normal, flexible workspaces will be a key enabler of a richer, more enjoyable workplace experience for employees. We believe flexible workspaces confer huge social, lifestyle and economic benefits to all their occupiers through improved work/life balances, human-centric workplaces, greater communities, and lower occupancy costs. Valve provides vital industry infrastructure to professionalise and accelerate the flexible workspace revolution.
Your new role:
Are you a qualified, experienced SCRUM Master?
Do you get excited about building great products and teams?
You will have the opportunity to drive & develop the product line of a new, growing SaaS business, with huge career growth opportunities. We provide a suite of sales & marketing technology solutions that enable flexible workspace operators and resellers to automate workflow and drive efficiency across transactions. You will be a core driver of the development lifecycle, implementing agile methodologies and will be a direct influencer of success.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Training and development - first month in Valve we will invest in a training course for your specialist area with a plan for future training.
- Flexible working - we are pragmatic not dogmatic, be where you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company.
- Investment in your home working setup, we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible - your rapid success is mutual interest.
- Quarterly off-sites, monthly team nights out and annual international company events.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting company?
We look forward to receiving your application soon!Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionValve is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.