We are transforming the flexible workspace industry!
Valve was founded to propel forward and democratise access to the fast-growing flexible workspace industry. As work transitions to a more distributed and hybrid normal, flexible workspaces will be a key enabler of a richer, more enjoyable workplace experience for employees. We believe flexible workspaces confer huge social, lifestyle and economic benefits to all their occupiers through improved work/life balances, human-centric workplaces, greater communities, and lower occupancy costs. Valve provides vital industry infrastructure to professionalise and accelerate the flexible workspace revolution.
Your new role:
Are you a driven and passionate VP of Customer Success?
Do you thrive in a growing organisation with a growing client-base?
You will have the opportunity to work with both flexible workspace operators and traditional real estate brokers who utilise Valve’s suite of sales & marketing technology solutions. We provide a range of SaaS solutions that enable flexible workspace operators and brokers to transact more efficiently. You will manage the customer success department and build the global customer success strategy and processes with a hands on approach. You will provide a direct impact on the growth and success of the business.
Which skills/traits contribute to your success?
- 3-4 years experience leading a customer success team, preferably in SaaS
- Customer obsession and exceptional drive to deliver on client’s objectives
- Track-record of success in managing, retaining and growing revenue across a broad book of client accounts
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; experience in data analysis and excel work
- Exceptional at developing world class client presentations; PPT, Adobe experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in technology or coworking/flex is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in our London
office. Eligibility to work within the UK
is required as well.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Training and development - first month in Valve we will invest in a training course for your specialist area with a plan for future training.
- Flexible working - we are pragmatic not dogmatic, be where you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company.
- Investment in your home working setup, we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible - your rapid success is mutual interest.
- Quarterly off-sites, monthly team nights out and annual international company events.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting company?
We look forward to receiving your application soon!Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionValve is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.